Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to August Cooks!

A lot of people make fun of relationships that start online. There would probably have been a time when I did. But, in the process of planning my wedding, I joined theknot.com and met some amazing women, whom I'm really lucky to count amongst my friends, albeit virtually.

This cooking blog is the cumulative work of several of these fantastic women. Sit back and marvel at our triumphs and failures. Who will set their kitchen on fire first? Stay tuned to find out...

6 comments:

  1. I tend to burn things, so you might have good odds there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my hand engulfed in flames when a tea towel caught on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There should really be a way to edit comments. What I said was, at my old place any time I set the oven over 400, I set off the smoke detector.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really excited about this. :)

    ReplyDelete