Monday, August 16, 2010

Cumin grilled lamb chops

I couldn't find lamb kebab meat at my grocery store, which was just as well because I live in a condo and don't have a grill anyway. So we got lamb chops.

I added a little bit of curry powder because cumin makes me think curry. (When my relatives first met Victor, who's East Indian, one aunt asked, "Do you cook a lot of curry?" Facepalm. My cousin whispered to us, "Don't worry... they think anything with cumin is curry." Luckily, Victor was amused.)

In the absence of a grill, I used my grill pan. See the lovely charred grill marks on the lamb chops. Oh.. I unfortunately forgot to pick up a sweet pepper.
I served it with lemon dill Israeli couscous, salad with balsamic vinaigrette, and grilled figs.Great recipe - simple and delicious. I'll definitely make this one again.

1 comment: