Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mini Burgers

I have to tell you that I was sick as a dog when I made these, so my recollection of the process and the pictures are not the best this week. Hopefully, I will be back on my game next week.

I changed just a few things in this week's recipes. With the cucumber salad, I used sour cream in place of the mayonnaise and dried mint, since I forgot to get some fresh from my co-worker (I was distracted by the sore throat).

For the burgers I used ground turkey, since I don't eat beef. I made the mix into eight burgers about two inches in diameter and that was the perfect size to get two into the pita. I don't think I could have made 16 burgers, they would have been the size of a quarter. The mini-burgers were very flavorful. I didn't eat mine in a pita (again, I blame being sick), but here is a picture of J's sandwich before he demolished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment